Friday, August 12, 2011

8.365


8.365
August 12, 2001
Suburban at a stop light
Jacksonville, FL

Jess and I had a date night, and it was about to storm.  I knew it was going to be hard to get a good picture if it was pouring so, we took a picture in the car at a stop light. We went to the beach, met a few of his co-workers for happy hour, then ended up staying a lot later than we intended.  I did have fun, it was weird being the only girl out, until a couple showed up.  We went to a few bars, people watched, I swing danced with one of Jess's friends, and ended the night at a wine & cigar bar.  I take that back, once we left the cigar place, I was hungry, so we went to the Waffle House.  I should have taken a few pictures there!  There are some sketchy people at the Waffle House at 1:45 am lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment