Thursday, August 18, 2011

14.365


14.365
August 18, 2011
Buckman Bridge
Jacksonville, FL

Can you see?  It's a double rainbow!  It was sprinkling, very overcast, and we were driving 70 mph over a bridge, but I am so happy that the rainbow showed up in this picture.

I added a few lines from one of my favorite songs (Somewhere Over the Rainbow).  My favorite is the Louis Armstrong Ukulele version.

"...Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare dream, really do come true..."

1 comment:

  1. oh I love this! My favorite version is also the Ukelele/hawaiian version by IZ. It was playing when we docked back into Ma'alea Harbor after my first snorkeling trip (because I had finally conquered my fear of the ocean on that trip) and after we had seen about 60 dolphins in the wild. It was a tear-filled day b/c I was so happy and when the song played at the end I seriously felt like I was in some kind of movie. I will never forget that moment as long as I live. LOVE your photo- a double rainbow- HOW cool!

    ReplyDelete