Wednesday, August 10, 2011

6.365


6.365
August 10, 2011
Husband's t-shirt, living room
Orange Park, FL

Another day of rain, another late night realizing I needed to take a picture.  I took a picture of my husband on the computer, a close up of his face, a picture of my feet and his thumb...but they were not quality photos because of how dark it was inside.  Then I saw the shirt my husband was wearing.  He bought it at a Jack Johnson concert that we went to, around 6 years ago.  Actually, I made him buy it, and it turns out it is one of his favorite shirts that he wears.  The "In Between Dreams" album is so good.  Maybe I feel that way because the songs have memories attached to them.  Jack Johnson is a family favorite in my house...we all enjoy his music.  He is just chill, and I like that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment