Tuesday, August 16, 2011

12.365


12.365
August 16, 2011
Behind house
Orange Park, FL

I had a very rough night, and was up until 5 am.  Not how I envisioned the children's first day of school going in the morning.  However, my husband made them breakfast, their lunches, took them to school, and for the first time took pictures in the morning.  Our artistic eye isn't the same, but I give him credit...the man took a ton of pictures for me!  So while I didn't take this picture, I did edit it.  That still counts right?
So, here is Jacob on his first day of 5th grade.  He has very sensitive blue eyes, so trying to take a picture in the morning (when it is glaring) isn't the easiest job.  This is his, hurry and take the picture, I can't smile or open my eyes any longer look lol.  

No comments:

Post a Comment