Tuesday, August 9, 2011

5.365


5.365
August 9, 2011
Ted Montana's Grill
Orange Park, FL

The weather has been rainy lately, and it is a little depressing.  I don't like to complain about the weather, so instead I will be grateful for the rain & beautiful thunderstorms I get to watch.
Everything is geared for the outdoors, living in Florida.  So when it rains, there isn't too much to do besides go to a mall, or watch a movie, or stay home.  My kids were getting cabin fever, and I didn't want to cook.  So, we went to Ted's Montana Grill.  They have amazing hamburgers.  We ordered chip's & dip, then the 4 of us split three burgers & shared the fries/onion rings.  One burger is just too much to eat, plus this way we got to try a few.
As it was pouring outside, I realized I forgot my camera.  However, I did have my iPhone 4, to snap this picture of the kids.  Ted's keeps the place really dark and intimate (which I like).  I used the Photo+ app to crop and edit the photo.  I am kind of addicted to photo apps on my iPhone & iPad.  Love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment